A meditative God simulator in VR with a strategy and sandbox elements, and many fluffy interactions. And all that using chopsticks only!
Release Date: May 25, 2023
Developer/Publisher: Geeky House
Supported Headsets: HTC Vive, Valve Index, Oculus Rift, Quest w/Link
Supported Controllers: Tracked motion Controllers
Game Modes: Single player
Release Status: Full release
Demo Available: No
Locomotion options: Teleport
Turning options: Snap
Sitting: Yes Standing: Yes
Left Handed option: Yes
Comfort options: None
Avatar: Only Hands
Gear/Inventory: At the end of the first level you get a tray that can be accessed by flipping your hand over.
Health Display Location: None or N/A
In-Game Tutorial: Yes
Physical Activity level: Mild
Play length: 1.5 – 2hrs
Number of Levels: 2 (1 more shows coming soon)
Difficulty Options: None
Mod Support: No
- Charming world with adorable squishy characters
- Fresh twist on the big person little world genre
- Great price
- Default chopstick ``realistic`` setting makes the game feel like the tracking is terrible. There is little explanation on how this is supposed to work and caused a bad first impression.
- Menu option access inside the game is not given until the end of the 1st level.
- Had multiple crashes and game breaking issues that caused me to have to start levels over again.
- Not able to save progress within a level.
Last verified/updated: July 17, 2023
Information, menu images and review based on the Steam version of the game. There may be slight differences between platforms.
Not up to date? Submit a request here and we will review our information with the current version of the game.