AGAINST is a combat rhythm VR game that will immerse you in a dark comics story. Follow the beat to shoot and slice your way through evil henchmen of Dr. Vice. Empowering music is your only way out from these crime-ridden streets.
Release Date: Dec 16, 2021
Developer/Publisher: Joy Way
Supported Headsets: HTC Vive, Valve Index, Oculus Rift
Supported Controllers: Tracked motion Controllers
Game Modes: Single Player
Release Status: Early Access
Demo Available: No
Supported Add-ons/SDKs: LIV
Locomotion options: On-Rails
Turning options: Front-facing
Sitting: No Standing: Yes
Left Handed option: Yes
In-Game Height Calibration: Yes
Comfort options: Vignette
Avatar: Only Hands
Gear/Inventory: None or N/A
Health Display Location: In-game hovers near the bottom
In-Game Tutorial: Yes
Physical Activity level: High – Extreme
Play length: 45mins – 1hr to play through all the songs on 1 difficulty. Higher difficulties are challenging and may take longer to complete.
Number of Levels: 7
Difficulty Options: Easy, Normal, Hard
- Sword slicing and punching actions feel really satisfyingly.
- Flows well overall and is a lot of fun to play and replay.
- Great graphics and environments.
- Large variety of enemies.
- Built in custom map support.
- Great work-out. This game really makes you move.
- Doesn't always feel on beat. This mostly happens during the standing still parts.
- It is sometimes hard to notice the bullets that you need to deflect with everything else going on around you. This is especially a problem on the higher difficulties and can be cause for frustration.