Ever wanted to beat a T-Rex up with a chancla, while building powerful towers that shoot piñatas, hot sauce and heat-seeking fireworks? Captain ToonHead is the VR tower defense game of your cartooniest dreams.
Release Date: 11/11/2021
Developer/Publisher: Teravision Games
Supported Headsets: HTC Vive, Oculus Rift
Supported Controllers: Tracked motion Controllers
Game Modes: Single Player
Release Status: Full release
Demo Available: No
Locomotion options: Teleport (fixed locations where towers have been built)
Turning options: Front-facing (No button. Turn your body)
Sitting: Yes Standing: Yes
Left Handed option: N/A (both hands do the same thing)
Comfort options: None (not needed)
Avatar: Only Hands
Gear/Inventory: Controller buttons to switch between weapons/tools.
Health Display Location: You are protecting cubes from being stolen or destroyed. Run out of cubes and the level is lost.
In-Game Tutorial: Yes
Physical Activity level: Mild
Play length: At least 6 hrs – each level is about 30mins (took me about 8hrs as it gets challenging)
Number of Levels: 12
Difficulty Options: None
Mod Support: No
- Zany comical world with a great sense of humor.
- Amusing and fun story
- Unique light hearted weapons and abilities
- Lots of upgrades
- You can ride turrets and take control of them
- Good variety of enemies that increase in difficulty
- Only supports Oculus and Vive headsets/controllers at launch
- To ride a turret you put you hands in the air. This can sometimes be accidently triggered by shooting at close flying enemies above you.
Information last verified/updated: November 9, 2021
Thank you to Teravision Games for providing a review key!
Not up to date? Submit a request here and we will review our information with the current version of the game.