Get your aprons ready… things are about to get messy in this award-winning multiplayer VR game from Resolution Games!
Release Date: Apr 20, 2021 (Steam), Sept 3, 2020 (Quest)
Developer/Publisher: Resolution Games
Supported Headsets: HTC Vive, Valve Index, Oculus Rift, Quest w/Link, Oculus Quest, Meta Quest 2
Supported Controllers: Tracked motion Controllers
Oculus/Meta Cross-Buy: Yes
Game Modes: Single Player, Online Co-op Multiplayer
Release Status: Full release
Demo Available: No
Locomotion options: Roomscale (Stand/Sit in one location)
Turning options: Front-facing
Sitting: Yes Standing: Yes
Left Handed option: N/A – use either hand
Comfort options: None
Avatar: Only Hands
Gear/Inventory: None or N/A (On the counter/fridge in front of you)
Health Display Location: None or N/A (Customer’s have patience bars next to them)
In-Game Tutorial: Yes
Physical Activity level: Moderate – Extreme
Number of Levels:
Difficulty Options: None
Mod Support: No
What does this all mean?
If you have any questions or confusion about the information provided, please see the below link.
- Starts out pretty simple but quickly ramps up to chaotic craziness
- Multi-player is where this game really shines, but can still be played and enjoyed in single player
- Different animal customers have different patience levels and order requirements
- Good length campaign
- Had some difficultly taking items off the plate and re-arranging them in the correct order
- Bot helper in solo mode is sometimes a bit dumb/unhelpful
Information last verified/updated: April 21, 2021
Information, menu images and review based on the Steam version of the game. There may be slight differences between platforms.
Not up to date? Submit a request here and we will review our information with the current version of the game.
You must be logged in to post a comment.