You have to peel, cut, shoot and smash crazy ingredients in rhythm to the music ! It is a very good exercise if you want to get fit. Crazy Cook is a fun and crazy musical cooking game for the whole family ! Your goal is to create great recipes…with a twist : the ingredients are a bit hostile !
Release Date: Jun 23, 2022
Developer/Publisher: Jungle Games
Supported Headsets: HTC Vive, Valve Index, Oculus Rift, Quest w/Link, Meta Quest 2, Windows Mixed Reality
Supported Controllers: Tracked motion Controllers
Game Modes: Single Player
Release Status: Early Access
Demo Available: No
Locomotion options: Stand/Sit in one location
Turning options: Front-facing
Sitting: No Standing: Yes
Left Handed option: N/A
Comfort options: None
Avatar: Only weapons being held show for each hand
Gear/Inventory: None or N/A
Health Display Location: None or N/A
In-Game Tutorial: Yes
Physical Activity level: Mild
Number of Levels: 4 mini games (10 recipes but each recipe has the exact same 4 mini games.)
Difficulty Options: Easy, Normal, Hard
Mod Support: No
- Runs smoothly with no crashes.
- Repetition sets in as each recipe serves up the exact same 4 mini-games on an endless loop.
- The mini-games lack the spark of creativity and feel disappointingly generic.
- The promised Rhythm element is elusive and barely discernible.
- The price tag leaves a bitter aftertaste, feeling excessively high for the limited content offered.
Last verified/updated: July 5, 2023
Information, menu images and review based on the Steam version of the game. There may be slight differences between platforms.
Not up to date? Submit a request here and we will review our information with the current version of the game.