Traverse an ancient city with randomly generated dungeons, discover rare loot, upgrade your gear, level up your skills and engage in visceral combat with completely unrestricted VR movement and combat.
Release Date: Jul 31, 2021
Developer/Publisher: MobX GmbH
Supported Headsets: HTC Vive, Valve Index, Oculus Rift, Windows Mixed Reality
Supported Controllers: Tracked motion Controllers
Game Modes: Single Player
Release Status: Early Access
Demo Available: No
Supported Add-ons/SDKs: Bhaptics
Locomotion options: Smooth Movement
Turning options: Snap or Smooth
Sitting: Yes Standing: Yes
Left Handed option: Yes
In-Game Height Calibration: Yes
Comfort options: None
Avatar: Only Hands
Gear/Inventory: back holster
Health Display Location: On arm/wrist
In-Game Tutorial: Yes (First level teaches you as you go)
Physical Activity level: Moderate – High
Number of Levels: Endless (randomly generated dungeons)
Difficulty Options: Easy, Normal, Hard
Mod Support: No
- Satisfying combat
- Upgradeable weapons and random loot
- Game is able to handle large hoards of enemies without performance issues.
- Interesting and beautiful environments that tell a story without words.
- Good variably of enemy types
- Actions to change the blood collecting gauntlet on your arm from a shotgun to a grapple hook, to healing feel natural and smooth. No buttons to remember or menu systems for this.
- Loading screens between sections are a little long and hurt the flow of the game.