Eye of the Temple lets you explore a vast and treacherous temple in VR using your own feet. Keep your balance as you step from one moving block to another, dodging traps and solving puzzles with your torch and whip in hand.
Release Date: Oct 14, 2021
Developer/Publisher: Rune Skovbo Johansen
Supported Headsets: HTC Vive, Valve Index, Oculus Rift, Quest w/Link (PCVR), Windows Mixed Reality
Supported Controllers: Tracked motion Controllers
Game Modes: Single Player
Release Status: Full release
Demo Available: Yes
Supported Add-ons LIV
Locomotion options: Roomscale (360, Large Area) – Requires a play area of at least 2m x 2m.
Turning options: Physical(No button. Turn your body)
Sitting: No Standing: Yes
Left Handed option: Yes
Comfort options: Vignette for the minecart is available
Avatar: Only Hands
Gear/Inventory: None or N/A
Health Display Location: None
In-Game Tutorial: No
Physical Activity level: Moderate
Play length: 5 -6 hrs
Difficulty Options: None, but a speedrun mode is unlocked after completing the game.
Mod Support: No
- You get to physically move around and interact with the game, no buttons to press!
- Great level design and environments. Large areas with lots to explore!
- Unique and effective use of roomscale unlike any other game
- Large amount of savepoints so you do not have to repeat much when you fall.
- Puzzles make you think but they are not overly challenging where you get frustrated. There are also tips provided if you fail in a section to many times.
- Sometimes the whip was a little hard to get wrapped around levers that needed to be pulled.
Information last verified/updated: November 28, 2021
Information, menu images and review based on the Steam version of the game. There may be slight differences between platforms.
Not up to date? Submit a request here and we will review our information with the current version of the game.