Virtual makeovers were never more real! Thanks to the VR technology, you will be able to single-handedly take care of ruined properties, gaining your clients’ appreciation and satisfaction from a job well done! Put on your goggles, take a firm grip on the controllers and become a master of renovation!
Release Date: Nov 5, 2020
Developer/Publisher: Frozen Way
Supported Headsets: HTC Vive, Valve Index, Oculus Rift, Oculus Quest, WMR
Supported Controllers: Tracked motion Controllers
Oculus Cross-Buy: No
Game Modes: Single Player
Release Status: Full release
Demo Available: No
Locomotion options: Smooth Movement, Teleport
Turning options: Snap: Degree of turn options are available, Smooth or Physical(No button. Turn your body)
Sitting: Yes Standing: Yes
Left Handed option: Yes
In-Game Height Calibration: Yes
Comfort options: Vignette
Avatar: Only Hands
Gear/Inventory: waist holster and Menu system accessible with a button
Health Display Location: None or N/A
In-Game Tutorial: Yes
Physical Activity level: Mild – Moderate
Number of Levels:
Difficulty Options: None
Mod Support: No
- Seems to have a good amount of content.
- Grabber tool is unreasonably long where when on your toolbelt the bottom of it goes through the floor.
- Floor broom is used to clean off tables and countertops which feels really awkward.
- Items are very difficult to move in exact places and are easily moved by mistake. Also rotate function does not seem to work.
- I often seemed to get caught on invisible items when trying to walk around houses.