Conversations at the end of the world. You are the last human taxi driver in a desperate future where the last remains of civilization are propped up by surveillance, automation and human modification. The hours are long, and the pay is terrible – but hey, at least you have a job!
Release Date: Jun 7, 2022
Developer/Publisher: ZenFri Inc.
Supported Headsets: HTC Vive*, Valve Index*, Oculus Rift, Quest w/Link (PCVR), (*See review)
Supported Controllers: Tracked motion Controllers
Game Modes: Single Player
Release Status: Full release
Demo Available: No
Locomotion options: Forward movement not player controlled (On-rails)
Turning options: Front-facing
Sitting: Yes Standing: No
Left Handed option: N/A
Comfort options: None
Avatar: Only Hands
Gear/Inventory: None or N/A
Health Display Location: None or N/A (Shift expenses are shown on the right side of the display)
In-Game Tutorial: Yes
Physical Activity level: Mild
Play length: Took me about 10hrs to complete one ending but there are 20 different endings based on your choices throughout the gameplay.
Number of Levels: License upgrades that allow access to different sections of the city.
Difficulty Options: N/A
Mod Support: No
- Amazingly in-depth world and story.
- Choices you make actually effect the story.
- With 20 different endings this game has a huge amount of replay-ability.
- This game performs drastically different between headsets. It plays just fine with almost no issues on a Quest 2 using link(air or cable). However, on both my Vive and Index, the graphics flicker every couple minutes making it pretty much unplayable on either device. In the game discussions on Steam there are other users reporting this same issue. I have also reached out to the devs regarding this and will update this page if/when the issue is addressed.
- Near the end of my playthrough it became difficult and time consuming to find passengers to pick up to progress the story. Large amount of spots only had cargo to transport. Cargo does not talk and pays very little.
Information last verified/updated: Aug 19, 2022
Information, menu images and review based on the Steam version of the game. There may be slight differences between platforms.
Not up to date? Submit a request here and we will review our information with the current version of the game.