Legendary tales is a VR Action roleplaying game with up to 4 player co-op. Collect items, enhance your abilities and fight your way through an ever changing dungeon to make your own Legendary Tales.
Release Date: Sep 8, 2021
Developer/Publisher: Urban Wolf Games Inc.
Supported Headsets: HTC Vive, Valve Index, Oculus Rift, Windows Mixed Reality
Supported Controllers: Tracked motion Controllers
Game Modes: Single Player, Online Co-op Multiplayer, Online Multiplayer
Release Status: Early Access
Demo Available: No
Supported Add-ons/SDKs Bhaptics
Locomotion options: Smooth Movement
Turning options: Snap or Smooth
Sitting: No Standing: Yes
Left Handed option: Yes
In-Game Height Calibration: Yes
Comfort options: None
Avatar: Only Hands
Gear/Inventory: waist holsters, back holster, Inventory system accessible with a button
Health Display Location: On arm/wrist
In-Game Tutorial: Yes
Physical Activity level: Moderate – High
Number of Levels:
Difficulty Options: Normal (Others planned)
Mod Support: No
- Advanced combat that is physics based and is done really well.
- Large amount of weapons including special legendary ones
- You can pick up and throw objects around you at enemies
- Graphics are beautiful. Really good looking game.
- Full RPG class and leveling up system
- Up to 4 player co-op
- Waist holsters are difficult and frustrating to get your weapons to go on. Half the time what I'm attempting to place in them just falls to the ground.
- Climbing feels awful
- First impressions are a lot and the first hour of this game with the tutorial and first level are rough to make it through. Game does improve after this.
- Magic is barely usable (Re-work of this is on the Dev's roadmap)
- Currently only a small amount of enemy types