Spacefolk is a funky, casual take on the city-building genre. Construct a floating city in space, decorate it with a variety of absurd items, and keep your Spacefolk citizens happy.
Release Date: Nov 10, 2021
Developer: Moon Mode
Publisher: Beyond Frames
Supported Headsets: HTC Vive, Valve Index, Oculus Rift, Oculus Quest
Supported Controllers: Tracked motion Controllers
Oculus Cross-Buy: Yes
Game Modes: Single Player
Release Status: Full release
Demo Available: No
Locomotion and turning options: You are a big person building a little city. You can grab space and drag the city around.
Sitting: Yes Standing: Yes
Left Handed option: N/A
Comfort options: None (not needed)
Avatar: Only Hands
Gear/Inventory: Menu system accessible with a button
Health Display Location: None or N/A
In-Game Tutorial: Yes
Physical Activity level: Mild
Play length: 8 + hours (really endless with the sandbox mode)
Number of Levels: 8 levels and a sandbox
Difficulty Options: None
Mod Support: No
- Casual and relaxing game.
- Cute space folk characters to keep happy
- Space folk have a large variety of different interests and special skills.
- Build unique multi level and direction space cities
- Campaign levels do a great job of introducing you to game elements slowly without overwhelming.
- Sandbox is limited by a set amount of energy clouds which are needed to power your city. There is also only one save slot so you have to erase your city to start a new one.