Chaos. Havoc. Destruction. A race against time and evil, twisted, yet entertaining AI living in your wristwatch forces you to use weapons and incredible superpowers to destroy a frozen-in-time shopping mall. Find out what happened to others before you and escape this mayhem!
Release Date: Dec 10, 2020
Supported Headsets: HTC Vive, Valve Index, Oculus Rift,Windows Mixed Reality
Supported Controllers: Tracked motion Controllers
Game Modes: Single Player
Release Status: Early Access
Demo Available: No
Locomotion options: Smooth Movement, Teleport
Turning options: Snap
Sitting: Yes Standing: Yes
Left Handed option: No
In-Game Height Calibration: No
Comfort options: None
Avatar: Only Hands
Gear/Inventory: None or N/A
Health Display Location: Timer on hand
In-Game Tutorial: Yes
Physical Activity level: Mild – Moderate
Number of Levels: 8 currently (2 of which require unlocking- more planned)
Difficulty Options: None
Mod Support: No
- Destruction feels very satisfying.
- Lots of hidden things in the levels to find.
- Telekinesis feels really good with the use of finger tracking.
- Game has a great sense of humor. (You can suck up people and shoot them at things with telekinesis!)
- Early Access game so not all the levels are available yet.