Timberman, the devilishly addictive retro-style arcade video game goes 3D and beyond. It’s now available in VR! Take a deep dive into a game that is easy to learn but not-so-easy to master. Discover whole heaps of fun in a brand new type of reality – a virtual reality!
Release Date: Aug 16, 2022
Developer: GameFormatic S.A.
Publisher: PlayWay S.A.
Supported Headsets: HTC Vive, Valve Index, Oculus Rift, Quest w/Link (PCVR), Windows Mixed Reality
Supported Controllers: Tracked motion Controllers
Game Modes: Single Player
Release Status: Full release
Demo Available: No
Locomotion options: Stand/Sit in one location
Turning options: Front-facing
Sitting: Yes Standing: Yes
Left Handed option: N/A
Comfort options: None
Avatar: Full body
Gear/Inventory: None or N/A
Health Display Location: On Scoreboard behind tree
In-Game Tutorial: Yes
Physical Activity level: High
Play length: Took me about 40mins to beat the campaign.
Number of Levels: 15 in campaign, 3 environments in arcade mode
Difficulty Options: Easy, Normal, Hard, Timberman (Arcade mode)
Mod Support: No
- Fast paced and great exercise
- Great for short sessions.
- Good amount of elements (Special logs and items on branches) to keep it interesting
- Simple concept that is easy to learn but a challenge to master
- It's way to easy to accidently chop a branch by your sword lightly touching it
- Very short campaign. (Arcade mode is where the most time can be spent competing for the leaderboards)
- You are supposed to be chopping to a rhythm but I found it difficult to feel this rhythm
Information last verified/updated: Aug 20, 2022
Information, menu images and review based on the Steam version of the game. There may be slight differences between platforms.
Not up to date? Submit a request here and we will review our information with the current version of the game.
You must be logged in to post a comment.