Experience a new generation of racing in Z-Race, the high-octane VR arcade racer, bursting with sleek futuristic locales, high-speed zero-g gameplay, and an intense, vibrant soundtrack to really get the heart pumping! Challenge anyone and upgrade your racing ship to rocket up the global leaderboard.
Release Date: Mar 2, 2021
Supported Headsets: HTC Vive, Valve Index, Oculus Rift
Supported Controllers: Tracked motion Controllers
Game Modes: Single Player
Release Status: Early Access
Demo Available: No
Locomotion options: Third person racing ship that you hold in your hand. Press a button to move forward.
Turning options: Third person racing ship that you hold in your hand. Move your arm/hand/body to turn.
Sitting: Yes Standing: Yes
Left Handed option: Yes
In-Game Height Calibration: No
Comfort options: None
Avatar: Third person racing ship
Gear/Inventory: None or N/A
Health Display Location: Position in race shown on side of ship.
In-Game Tutorial: No
Physical Activity level: Mild
Number of Levels: 12 tracks currently
Difficulty Options: Bronze, Silver and Gold league tracks.
Mod Support: No
- Unique and different control style unlike any other VR racing game.
- High comfort level that allows for motion sickness free racing.
- Tracks are fun and visually appealing
- Ships can be upgraded and are themed around the VR community
- No online multiplayer currently. (Early Access game, there are plans to add this)
- Only 12 tracks (Again, this is Early Access, so that will probably change)